Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Wednesday, Oct. 9:
Some liberals complain that President Bush has not proved his case against Iraq
• Sen. Evan Bayh, D-Ind.
The U.N. Security Council is struggling with a tough, new resolution to send weapons inspectors back to Iraq
• Mark Brzenzinksi, director for Russian and Eurasian affairs on the National Security Council during the Clinton administration
George W. Bush became a wartime president as soon as the first plane hit the World Trade Center
• Bill Sammon, author of Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism From Inside the Bush White House
The Pentagon says Saddam Hussein is very good at hiding things despite what he agrees to do on paper
• Dr. Robert Gallucci, former UNSCOM deputy executive chairman
They say leaders are born, not made, but a Los Angeles middle school is doing its best to raise the next generation of leaders with an eye on social justice
• Roger Lowenstein, executive director of the Los Angeles Leadership Academy
A federal judge orders West Coast ports to reopen after President Bush invokes the Taft-Hartley Act
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.