Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Wednesday, September 18:
Six men suspected of involvement in an Al Qaeda terror cell in Buffalo, N.Y. appear before a judge for a bail hearing
• Buck Revell, former associate deputy director of the FBI
• Tim Susanin, former federal prosecutor
• Rep. J.D. Hayworth, R-Ariz.
• Rep. Joseph Hoeffel, D-Penn.
Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld takes President Bush's case against Iraq to Capitol Hill
• Rep. Nick Rahall, D-W.V.
If the U.S. does decide to go after Saddam Hussein, how's it going to do it?
• Retired Army Capt. David Christian
How did one woman come up with the zany idea of raising money via the Internet from sympathetic strangers to help fund her divorce?
• "Penny", founder of helpmeleavemyhusband.com
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change