Tonight on Special Report with Brit Hume:
Jim Angle reports: President Bush travels to the heartland to discuss the budget and to offer an endorsement. But did the president also continue his push for an attack against Iraq?
Panel preview: Florida is involved in another voting mess. What went wrong this time?
• Major Garrett reports: A Yemeni-born American who was arrested in Bahrain is charged in a federal indictment as a co-conspirator with five others who were arrested in suburban Lackawanna, N.Y.
• Brian Wilson reports: We have the latest from the Pentagon and what Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld had to say.
• Carl Cameron reports: Gubernatorial candidate Bill McBride mulls running mates as Janet Reno's chances of finding the needed votes to overtake him for the Democratic nomination dim significantly.
• Alisyn Camerota reports: We'll give you a preview of the heated Massachusetts gubernatorial race.
• Claudia Cowan reports: Is actor Arnold Schwarzenegger ready to take on the title of politician?
• Alicia Acuna reports: And the Colorado Senate race takes a new twist.
Details on this story and more on Special Report with Brit Hume.
— Guests and topics are subject to change