Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Tuesday, September 17:
The White House voices skepticism about Saddam Hussein's offer to allow U.N. weapons inspectors back into his country
• Ed Peck, former U.S. ambassador to Iraq
• Francis Brooke, Iraqi National Congress adviser
• Retired Army Col. Tim Eads
What have investigators learned about a suspected terror cell in Buffalo, N.Y.?
• Mike Battle, U.S. attorney
Baghdad's offer to let weapons inspectors back into Iraq top discussions at the U.N.
• Monica Crowley, FNC foreign affairs analyst
• David Corn, editor of The Nation
A Georgia woman calls police after overhearing what she characterizes as a terror-related conversation between three men of Middle Eastern descent. The accused — all medical students — deny any such connections, and say the report is based on fancy
• Jeff Addicott, author of Winning the War on Terror
• Robert Dunn, criminal defense attorney
• Ayman Gheith, medical student
• Kambiz Butt, medical student
• Omar Choudhary, medical student
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change