Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Thursday, September 12:
President Bush says Iraq's continued defiance of U.N. resolutions puts the organization's credibility at risk
• Sen. Don Nickles, R-Okla.
• David Scheffer of the U.N. Association of the U.S.A.
Some lawmakers say the Bush administration still has plenty of questions left to answer on Iraq
• Sen. John Rockefeller, D-W.V.
The countries in or near the Middle East have the most to win
or lose with an invasion of Iraq
• Sukru Sina Gurel, Turkish foreign minister
Can President Bush go forward with a strike on Iraq without U.N. or congressional approval?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Former U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ritter comes under fire for comments he's made about Saddam Hussein and Iraq
• David Asman, host of FOX New Live
Many presidents throughout history have defined themselves with a landmark speech. How does President Bush's speech before the U.N. stack up?
• David Aaron, former deputy national security adviser
A lot of skeptics still question the wisdom of a forced regime change in Iraq
• Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif.
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.