Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, September 9:
What is the state of Iraq's arsenal?
• Mark Thompson of Time magazine
• David Albright, president of the Institute for Science and International Security
Would weapons inspectors be able to do any good if they were allowed back into Baghdad?
• Christopher Makins of the Atlantic Council
Just about every aspect of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks has been investigated, reported, and discussed in the media. But what happened to the towers? What caused them to crumble?
• Jim Glanz, reporter for the New York Times
President Bush says he has an obligation to protect and defend the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. But is it a legal duty?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.