Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Tuesday, September 3:
The White House is making the case for an attack on Iraq, but it hasn't convinced everyone
• Lawrence Eagleburger, former secretary of state
Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld spotlights a major concern — Iraq's huge arsenal of chemical and biological weapons and Saddam Hussein's attempts to obtain nuclear weapons. What do we really know about Iraq's stockpile?
• John Wolfsthal of the Non-Proliferation Project, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Reports from U.S., European, and Pakistani investigators seem to indicate that Al Qaeda and the Taliban are still financially stable
• Matt Epstein of the Investigative Project
A lot of business folks are heading to corporate boot camp to brush up on their skills
• Roman Weil of the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
Two boys accused of killing their father going go on trial as adults in Pensacola, Fla.
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Andrew Cuomo pulls out of New York's gubernatorial race
• Steve McMahon, Democratic consultant
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.