Tonight on Special Report with Brit Hume.
• Bret Baier reports: Just one day after a Tommy Franks briefing on possible military action in Iraq, Saddam's foreign minister has a stern warning for President Bush and the United States. Are we heading for a showdown with Saddam?
Guest preview: Stephen Schwartz of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracy to give us the inside story on Saudi Arabia.
• Teri Schultz reports: Who are the Iraqi opposition groups?
• Major Garrett reports: A report to the Pentagon marks Saudi Arabia as an enemy of the United States and a threat on every level of the terror chain. But Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld insists Saudis have been and still are a valuable ally in the war on terror. What's the real story?
• James Rosen reports: President Bush signs legislation giving U.S. presidents broad authority to negotiate global trade accords, and pledges to use his new powers to boost America's sagging economy.
• Jennifer Griffin reports: Israeli troops kill the suspected mastermind of a Tel Aviv suicide bombing and a second Palestinian militiaman during a West Bank chase, and Israel's Supreme Court upholds the practice of demolishing homes of Palestinian terror suspects without warning.
Details on this story and more on Special Report with Brit Hume.
— Guests and topics are subject to change