Tonight on Special Report with Brit Hume.
Carl Cameron reports: What are Democrats saying at the Democratic Leadership Conference in New York? And what's their strategy for the midterm elections? We give you the inside scoop.
Panel preview: What's the new strategy against Iraqi President Saddam Hussein?
• Wendell Goler reports: Following up on a wave of legislative successes, President Bush urges Congress to pass a welfare reform bill that he said will pick up where the 1996 bill left off.
• Bret Baier reports: The Bush administration has repeatedly let it be known that Saddam Hussein is "on the clock." Now a published report is giving us an idea of just how we might topple the Iraqi dictator.
• Brian Wilson reports: Why can't Washington D.C.'s highly respected, well regarded mayor get his name on the ballot? It might involve a couple of celebrities.
• Jennifer Griffin reports: Do you remember the Palestinian gunmen who were released two months back from the siege at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem? We go to check on them -- to see what their lives are like now. What we find is somewhat surprising.
• Adam Housley reports: Why does a new Big Brothers Big Sisters policy have some parents thinking twice about their children taking part?
Details on this story and more on Special Report with Brit Hume.
— Guests and topics are subject to change