Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Tuesday, July 30:
Are terrorists trying to set up camp in Oregon?
• Paul Shukovsky of The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
Is Usama bin Laden dead or alive? And what about these reports that his son is taking over the family terrorist business?
• Matt Epstein of the Investigative Project
Are Senate Democrats stalling the president's plan for a new homeland security department?
• Sen. Don Nickles, R-Okla.
What does Washington need to do to upgrade America's image overseas?
• Graham Fuller, former vice chair CIA National Intelligence Council
Getting down and dirty in Texas: talk about a nasty fight! Candidates for governor are pulling out all the stops
• Paul Burka, executive editor of Texas Monthly magazine
Democrats are holding a big conference in New York, but Al Gore is strangely nowhere to be found. Why not?
• Deborah Orin, Washington bureau chief of the New York Post
James Traficant gets sentenced to eight years in prison following his conviction on bribery, racketeering and tax evasion. Did the judge go extra hard on him?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.