Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, July 29:
A firsthand account of the rescue operation to save nine Penn. miners trapped 240 feet below ground
• Donald Walker of Somerset Steel
• Michael Brant of the Sipesville volunteer fire department
It's never too early to start thinking about the 2004 election, especially if you're a Democrat with the eye on the White House
• Bruce Reed, president of the Democratic Leadership Council
The AOL-Time Warner merger: what happened to the big promise of media convergence?
• Douglas Rushkoff, author of Cyberia
There is a reported "inside-out" plan mapped out for an attack on Iraq. What is it, and is it a good idea?
• Walter Slocombe, former undersecretary of defense
As the government investigates possible terror suspects, some so-called material witnesses are being held for interrogation
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
A new summer reality show debuting in Denver and other cities has quite a hook — to deter prostitution
• J. Wallace Wortham Jr., attorney
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.