Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, July 15:
'American Taliban' John Walker Lindh and his lawyers had to balance 20 years against a possible life sentence. In the end, the California native opted for a plea bargain. Who got the better deal?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Jim Robinson, former federal prosecutor
What might John Walker Lindh know about Al Qaeda and its infrastructure? How useful could that information be to the U.S. government?
• Larry Johnson, former deputy director of the State Department's Office of Counterterrorism
Investors are suffering a crisis of confidence. Is it time to take a closer look at the president's own business dealings?
• Jay Carney, White House reporter for Time magazine
If the Democrats hit the GOP hard on the corporate corruption issue, what will the Republicans do in defense?
• Ed Rogers, former deputy assistant to former President Bush
Did John Walker Lindh's lawyers do the best they could for their client?
• Sol Wisenberg, former federal prosecutor
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.