Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Friday, July 12:
Intelligence reports estimate the number of Al Qaeda agents operating within the U.S. at 5,000. These people want to do us harm, so how do we find them?
• Robert Baier, former CIA officer and author of See No Evil
Discussions open in Saudi Arabia over Wahhabism. Is the policy of Muslim action against infidels too strident?
• Dennis Ross, former Middle East envoy and FNC foreign affairs analyst
What will Iraq do after Saddam Hussein is removed from power? A London meeting of Iraqi opposition leaders, including members of the Iraqi National Congress, discuss the best way it get rid of Saddam and who should rule the nation once he's gone.
• Entifadah Qanbar, Washington director of the Iraqi National Congress
American Taliban John Walker's lawyers are fighting a new battle, trying to get a freelance journalist to tell his tale in court. The journalist insists that he's protected under the First Amendment and should not have to testify.
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
With just four months to go before the midterm elections, political finger-pointing over current corporate scandals begins. What’s it going to mean come November?
• Bill Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard and FNC contributor
America and the so-called "Axis of Evil"
• Newt Gingrich, FNC contributor and former speaker of the House
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.