Veteran newscaster John Gibson hosts Fox News Channel's newest primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of the rundown for Monday, July 1:
Americans are being urged to stay on alert this Fourth of July weekend, despite there being no specific intelligence pointing to a terrorist threat. We've heard these kinds of warnings in the past. Are they any help or could they be a hindrance?
• James Woolsey, former CIA director
Is Usama bin Laden still alive? Some say there's evidence that he survived the bombing of Tora Bora
• Howard Chua'eoan, Time magazine news director
The establishment of an international war crimes court is causing a lot of controversy, and it hasn't even heard its first case
• David Scheffer, former ambassador at large for war crimes issues
The government-sponsored and taxpayer-supported Voice of America is giving airtime to anti-American rhetoric
• Stephen Schwartz, author of The Two Faces of Islam
Former Vice President Al Gore is meeting with his biggest supporters in Tennessee, and laying into President Bush for his handling of the economy
• Robert Zimmeran, Gore campaign contributor
• Mitchell Berger, Gore campaign contributor
The Feds are testing major airports all over the country. We'll tell you how they scored
• David Forbes, aviation security analyst
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.