Veteran newscaster John Gibson hosts Fox News Channel's newest primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of the rundown for Wednesday, June 26:
Is Usama bin Laden alive?
• Sen. George Allen, R-Va.
Telecom giant WorldCom Inc. discloses crooked accounting practices that could prove to be the biggest case of corporate fraud in U.S. history
• Ralph Nader, former presidential candidate and author of Crashing the Party
Could recent corporate scandals turn into an election issue?
• Robert Borosage of the Campaign for America's Future
A federal court rules that reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools is unconstitutional
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Are American colleges and universities essentially storefronts offering visas for sale?
• George Borjas, Harvard University professor
Which countries are bankrolling tomorrow's homicide bombers?
• Stephen Schwartz, author of Two Faces of Islam
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.