Veteran newscaster John Gibson hosts Fox News Channel's newest primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of the rundown for Thursday, June 20:
Under a State Department program called Visa Express, terrorists looking for a ticket to paradise need only go as far as their local travel agent
• Joel Mowbray, National Review Online contributor
• Ed Vazquez, director of policy coordination in public affairs in the State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs
Documents obtained by The Associated Press show the U.S. government was warned that Islamic terrorists were planning attacks on American
federal buildings around the time of the Oklahoma City bombing.
• Jayna Davis, former Okalahoma City TV reporter
Why do entertainment and politics always seem to go hand in hand?
• Jack Valenti, author of Speak Up With Confidence
The National Security Agency is being accused of critical intelligence lapses before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks
• Lawrence Korb, vice president of the Council on Foreign Relations
A recent firing of the publisher of The Ottawa Citizen has been drawing international fire. Was the pink slip issued over an editorial calling for the Canadian prime minister to resign?
• Russell Mills, former publisher of The Ottowa Citizen
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.