Tonight on Hannity & Colmes...
Has all hope for peace in the Middle East been shattered?
• Hasan Abdel Rahman, chief Palestinian Representative to the U.S.
At what point does the United States and the rest of the world identify Yasser Arafat as a terrorist that cannot be negotiated with?
• Alon Pinkas, Israel's consul general
Are police getting closer to finding the missing girl?
• Jake Garn, former Utah senator
Personal experience of having a missing child
• Marc Klaas, Klasskids Foundation
Who could possibly have a problem with a cross being used at the World Trade Center memorial?
• Ellen Johnson, American atheists
Is the game of tag really doing irreparable damage to our children?
• William Devlin, Urban Family Council
• Tom Adkins, Commonconservative.com
About the Show:
Every weeknight, Hannity & Colmes brings you an unscripted, fast-paced discussion.
Sean Hannity (the conservative one) and Alan Colmes (the liberal) take on controversial topics, personalities and social issues.
High-profile guests add fuel to the fire!
Don't miss Hannity & Colmes, the most unpredictable show on television, tonight at 9 p.m. ET
-All guests and topics subject to change