Veteran newscaster John Gibson hosts Fox News Channel's newest primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of the rundown for Wednesday, June 12:
The future of President Bush's bioterrorism bill
• Paul Bremer of the National Commission on Terrorism
Why the sudden rush to tell Jose Padilla's story when it had been kept secret for so long?
• Rep. Harold Ford, D-Tenn.
How did a Puerto Rican-American from Brooklyn get involved with Usama bin Laden's Al Qaeda terrorist network?
• Maulana Shafayat Mohamed, leader of Padilla's mosque
• John Loftus, former federal prosecutor
The FBI is looking into whether the next wave of terrorist attacks could come from the water
• Jeff Nadler of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors
American mothers are fighting to regain custody of their children who are being held in Saudi Arabia by their Saudi fathers. The State Department says there is little it can do to help. Is that really true?
• Pat Roush, mother of daughters being kept in Saudi Arabia
• Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind.
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.