Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, September 23:
If the U.S. decides to go after Saddam Hussein military, what form will the strike take?
• Retired Air Force Gen. Buster Glosson
President Bush has been saying for months Saddam Hussein must go, but who will take his place when he does go?
• Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the House and FNC contributor
The possibility of a war with Iraq seems to be on everyone's minds these days. With the midterm elections a little more than a month away, Democrats are trying to change the agenda
• David Winston, Republican pollster and president of the Winston Group
The war on terror has brought a sea change to the way our legal system deals with questions of evidence. Instead of waiting until after an attack, terror suspects are being rounded up on suspicion of what they might do in the future
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Ernest Hemingway spent a good deal of his life in Cuba, but very little is known about his time there. Now, more than 40 years after his death, the Cuban government is giving scholars access to a treasure trove of his papers
• Jenny Phillips, granddaughter of Hemingway's editor
Madelyn Toogood was caught on tape beating her four-year-old child. She's been charged with felony battery, and been linked to a group known as the Irish Travelers
• Melody McDonald of the Fort Worth Star Telegram
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change