Tonight on Hannity & Colmes...the most unpredictable show on television!
Dirty bombs: What should we know, and how potentially endangered might we be?
• Van Hipp, former deputy assistant Army secretary
The former vice president proclaimed to the Wisconsin Democratic convention that President Bush should stop using, "the war as a political wedge," but who's really politicizing the war on terror?
• Keith Watters, attorney
• Ann Coulter, constitutional attorney
What happened to Elizabeth Smart, and do the police have any leads, any suspects?
• Chris Smart, Elizabeth Smart's uncle
Environmental groups are putting their two cents into one Senate race. But are they trying to scare voters into voting for the Democratic candidate?
• Deb Callahan, League of Conservation Voters
• Myron Ebell, Competitive Enterprise Inst.
One school played the world anthem at a graduation. What about the national anthem? Why didn't they do that?
• Peter Boyles, radio talk show host
• Ed Goodman, Mindshare Foundation
About the Show:
Every weeknight, Hannity & Colmes brings you an unscripted, fast-paced discussion.
Sean Hannity (the conservative one) and Alan Colmes (the liberal) take on controversial topics, personalities and social issues.
High-profile guests add fuel to the fire!
Don't miss Hannity & Colmes, the most unpredictable show on television, tonight at 9 p.m. ET
-All guests and topics subject to change