Veteran newscaster John Gibson hosts Fox News Channel's newest primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of the rundown for Tuesday, May 28:
• Can the FBI rise to the challenge of targeting terror on every level? We ask Ronald Kessler, author of The Bureau: The Secret History of the FBI.
• Is there a link between plans for new terror attacks and the military standoff pitting India against Pakistan? Gregory Copley of the International Strategic Studies Association joins us to discuss.
• FOX News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano reviews the prosecution's case against "American Taliban" John Walker Lindt.
• Security at our nation's flight schools has been stepped up after Sept. 11 in an effort to keep would-be hijackers from using them as training grounds for terror. But could the security crackdown backfire? James Coyne, president of the National Air Transportation Association, explains.
• What is going right and what is going wrong at Guantanamo Bay, where Afghan detainees have been held for months? We ask Bill Tierney, a former U.S. Army intelligence officer.
This is also a time for you to participate. Gibson will be reading some of your emails on the air, so drop him a line at email@example.com.
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change