Veteran newscaster John Gibson hosts Fox News Channel's newest primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a preview of what's on the rundown for Wednesday, May 22:
• Did Mohamed Atta visit the World Trade Center right before the attacks of Sept. 11 to coordinate the exact location of the twin towers? We ask Michael Weisskopf, senior correspondent for Time magazine
• The Bush administration reacts to an onslaught of criticism over how it handled clues leading up to Sept. 11. Helle Dale of the Washington Times evaluates the Bush camp's reaction
• Terror threats in the U.S. put a spotlight on widespread problems at the INS. A new study finds dozens of Muslim radicals linked to terror plans manipulated or ignored immigration laws to enter and stay in the country. Steven Camarota of the Center for Immigration Studies explains
• UPI chief international correspondent Martin Walker on President Bush's trip to Europe
• A Biblical battle is being fought in courts across America over public displays of the Ten Commandments. Jay Sekulow, chief counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice, joins us to discuss
This is also a time for you to participate. Gibson will be reading some of your emails on the air, so drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change