Following are the man indicted by a federal grand jury in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and the 23 unindicted co-conspirators named by Attorney General John Ashcroft on Dec. 11:
• Zacarias Moussaoui, French Moroccan, accused of conspiracy in the attacks.
• Usama bin Laden, head of Al Qaeda.
• Bin Laden deputy Ayman Zawahri, head of Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
• Mustafa Ahmed al-Hisawi, bin Laden's alleged financial manager.
• Ramsi Binalshibh, being sought on a fugitive warrant and alleged by the FBI to be a 20th member of the hijack team.
• The hijackers aboard Flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon: Pilot Hani Hanjour, Khalid Almihdhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaf Alhazmi, Salem Alhazmi.
• The hijackers aboard Flight 11 that crashed into the World Trade Center's north tower: Pilot Mohamed Atta, Satam M.A. Al Suqami, Waleed M. Alshehri, Wail M. Alshehri, Abdulaziz Alomari.
• The hijackers aboard Flight 175 that crashed into the WTC's south tower: Pilot Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad, Ahmed Alghamdi, Hamza Alghamdi, Mohand Alshehri.
• The hijackers board Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania: Pilot Ziad Samir Jarrah, Saeed Alghamdi, Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi, Ahmed Alnami.