In the aftermath of the September 11 terrorist attacks on America, as the war on terror intensifies, many Americans are asking questions. One of the most frequent questions is: who is the enemy? Where is he hiding? And, how do we stop him?
During this special one hour broadcast, War on Terror: Who Is The Enemy? will give you those answers.
By now, you know that the the prime suspect is Usama Bin Laden, but there are many more suspects in our war on terror.
Joining us to discuss the hunt for the enemy in the war on terror is a distinguished panel of experts:
• Robert Kaplan, author, The Coming Anarchy: Shattering the Dreams of the post-Cold War
• Joseph Farah, CEO, WorldNetDaily.com & Arab-American
• Haron Amin, spokesperson, Northern Alliance of Afghanistan
• Whitley Bruner, former CIA National Intelligence Officer
• Wade Ishimoto, former Delta Force Captain
• Richard Marcinko, former Commander & Navy Seal; author, Rogue Warrior series; Special Operations and counter-terrorism expert