Saturday, September 22 at 9pm ET and 1am ET
Sunday, September 23 at 12pm ET
Hosted by Jon Scott & Linda Vester
On a crystalline late summer morning on September 11, Americans were witness to four separate and brazen acts of terror. The devastation and loss of life that resulted from those acts is still difficult to comprehend.
As a nation, we are angrier and more afraid than ever before. But we're also full of more resolve, and more united, too. Our patriotism has been rekindled. We've been attacked. We're ready for what comes next. Now, where do we go from here?
We'll search for answers with a distinguised panel of guests, including:
• General George Joulwan, former NATO Supreme Commander and Fox News Channel contributor
• Richard Holbrooke, former United States Ambassador to the United Nations
• Robert Kaplan, author, The Coming Anarchy: Shattering the Dreams of the Post Cold War
• Dennis Ross, former Ambassador to the U.S. Special Envoy to the Middle East
• Newt Gingrich, former House Speaker and Fox News Channel contributor
• Jeanne Kirkpatrick, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations
• James A. Baker, III, former Secretary of State
• Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State
• William Webster, former CIA and FBI Director
Please join us for Terrorism Hits America: What's Next? this weekend on the Fox News Channel.