Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Saturday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EST:
- NEW YORK - Holly Holm, trying to get back on track, fights Germaine de Randamie for the newly created featherweight title in the main event of UFC 208 at Barclays Center. Main card starts about 10 p.m.
- PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. - Jordan Spieth and Jason Day head to Pebble Beach with the celebrities and try to position themselves in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
More from FoxSports
- MORAGA, Calif. - No. 1 Gonzaga (25-0) faces perhaps its last real hurdle to a perfect regular season when it plays No. 20 Saint Mary's (22-2). Game starts 8:15 p.m.
- STORRS, Conn. - The No. 1 UConn women go for their 99th straight win, facing an SMU team the Huskies beat for their 91st consecutive victory. Game starts 2 p.m.
- PHILADELPHIA - The Heat, winners of 13 straight, play the 76ers. Philadelphia has lost seven of 10. Miami was 11-30 when its streak started Jan. 17. Game starts 7:30 p.m.
- OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant returns to Oklahoma City for the first time as a member of the Golden State Warriors. The Thunder beat the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday. Game starts 8:30 p.m.
- MIAMI - Despite years of losing and poor attendance by the Miami Marlins, New York businessman Joshua Kushner still wants to buy the team. Would a change in ownership revive the franchise?
- It's not clear if NHL players will compete in a sixth consecutive Olympics. If they don't, the hockey tournament in Pyeongchang will look a lot like Olympics past, with the Americans turning to the college ranks.
- NEW YORK - Star goalie Henrik Lundqvist goes for career win No. 400, and the Rangers look to extend their winning streak to five games when they play the last-place Colorado Avalanche. Game starts 7 p.m.
- LAHAINA, Hawaii - The U.S. women play Germany in the first round of the Fed Cup. Matches start 4 p.m. Three other first-round series: Czech Republic-Spain; Belarus-Netherlands; Switzerland-France.
- NEW YORK - Cats will have their day at the nation's premier dog show. The felines, along with dogs, will be taking part in agility competitions in weekend events preceding the famed Westminster Kennel Club show.
- ST. MORITZ, Switzerland - A downhill double-header is set for Sunday at the world championships. The men and women will now race back-to-back after Saturday's men's downhill was postponed because of fog.