5 Things to Watch:
1. Here is the game with the highest over/under for Friday, provided by OddsShark...
More from FoxSports
TOR/BOS - 9
Editor's note: Five games are tied with an over/under of 8.5 total runs: CWS/DET, WAS/CIN, SEA/TEX, OAK/HOU, and TB/MIN.
2. Rain is in the forecast for NYY/BAL, SEA/TEX, and TB/MIN.
3. Kenta Maeda and the Dodgers are the biggest favorite on the board (-215) as they take on the Braves. He hasn't pitched past the seventh inning this year and Maeda's allowed four earned runs in three of the last four starts. However, the Braves seem to make every opposing SP look like an all-star.
4. For the BvP crowd: Jose Bautista is 19-55 (.345) with six home runs against David Price...David Ortiz is only 10-36 (.278) against R.A. Dickey, but three of those hits were homers...Eric Hosmer is 8-23 (.348) with six extra-base hits against Danny Salazar.
5. The Angels travel to Pittsburgh for Interleague action. Albert Pujols has hit the fourth-most home runs at PNC Park among active players (29 HRs). He has six more than Starling Marte.
While the Rockies didn't produce quite the amount expected, Carlos Gonzalez still homered for John Halpin's must-start prediction. His Cubs stack was also a great call. Three of the top four hitters in the Cubs' lineup homered.
Must-Start of the day: Jose Bautista, TOR
As mentioned in the "5 Things" section, Joey Bats has 19 career hits against David Price: 10 extra-base hits and six homers. Also, the price tag on both FanDuel and DraftKings is reasonable for this potential leadoff hitter.
Deal of the day: Danny Salazar, CLE
I did a double-take when I saw Salazar's salary on DraftKings ($8,600). He's the 14th-most expensive pitcher of the night. This was Salazar's line against the Royals on June 6th: 7.2 IP, 0 ER, and 9 Ks in the win. Also, he is 3-1 with a 1.61 ERA at home this season.
Avoid of the day: Albert Pujols, LAA
Contrary to what I wrote in the "5 Things" portion of today's post, Pujols is 1-15 (.067) in his career against Francisco Liriano.
Stack of the day: Boston Red Sox
They have the highest implied run total for Friday. Plus, Robert Allen Dickey has faced the Red Sox three times already this season: 15 IP and 11 ER. Mookie Betts, Dustin Pedroia, David Ortiz, and Travis Shaw would be great additions to your DFS lineup tonight.
Danny Salazar, CLE - "Deal of the day"
Noah Syndergaard, NYM - Other than his two short appearances, Thor has struck out at least 10 batters in back-to-back outings. He also hasn't allowed an earned run since May 11th. Syndergaard's first start of 2016 was against the Marlins: 7 IP, 1 ER, and 12 Ks.
Kenta Maeda, LAD - (See "5 Things")
Wilson Ramos, WAS - He has a .353 ISO against lefties this year.
Jason Castro, HOU - He has a .244 ISO against righties this season.
Curt Casali, TB - He has a .191 ISO against righties in 2016.
David Ortiz, BOS - He has a .420 ISO against righties this season.
Edwin Encarnacion, TOR - He has a .239 ISO against southpaws this year.
Byung-Ho Park, MIN - He has a .260 ISO against righties.
Ian Kinsler, DET - He has a .298 ISO against lefties this year.
Dustin Pedroia, BOS - He has a .190 ISO against righties this season.
Josh Donaldson, TOR - He has a .280 ISO against lefties this season.
Nick Castellanos, DET - He has a .283 ISO against lefties in 2016.
Travis Shaw, BOS - Could be a cheap way to add a BOS bat to your lineup.
Carlos Correa, HOU - He has a .205 ISO against righties.
Brad Miller, TB - He has a .191 ISO against righties this year.
Jayson Werth, WAS - He has a .350 ISO against lefties this season.
Michael Saunders, TOR - He has a .340 ISO against lefties this year.
Jose Bautista, TOR - "Must-start of the day"
Mookie Betts, BOS - He has a .255 ISO against RHP in 2016.
J.D. Martinez, DET - He has a .238 ISO against lefties this year.
George Springer, HOU - He has a .223 ISO against righties this year.
Cameron Maybin, DET - He has a .235 ISO and a .576 wOBA against lefties this year.
Corey Dickerson, TB - He has a .302 ISO against righties in 2016.
Chris Heisey, WAS - Great salary relief for a guy who has a .316 ISO and .401 wOBA against lefties. He will probably bat leadoff, too.Tweets from https://twitter.com/FantasyOnFOX/lists/fox-sports-fantasy