5 Things to Watch:
1. Here are the five games with the highest over/unders for Monday, provided by OddsShark...
More from FoxSports
2. We have 10 games scheduled to start before 7pm (EST) on Memorial Day. The remaining five games begin after 7pm. I will mainly focus today's suggestions on early games, but might sprinkle a few late game suggestions as well.
3. Rain is in the forecast in the matchups between BOS/BAL and WAS/PHI. One is great for offense and the other is decent for pitching, so just keep tabs of the weather in those areas.
4. For the BvP readers: Yoenis Cespedes is 9-15 (.600) with four home runs against Jose Quintana...Starlin Castro is 12-29 (.414) with five extra-base hits against Marco Estrada...Finally, Giancarlo Stanton is 7-14 (.500) with two home runs against Jeff Locke.
5. Nate Karns is a massive favorite against the Padres today (-202). With an over/under of only eight runs, that gives San Diego one of the lowest projected run totals of the day. Karns is very affordable on all DFS formats, too.
Clayton Kershaw continued to dazzle and Marcell Ozuna went yard. Both were suggested by D.J. Foster on Sunday.
Must-Start of the day: Miguel Sano, MIN
Sano is on a heater right now and you don't leave when you're on a heater. He's homered in four-consecutive games and gets Kendall Graveman today. Graveman is 1-3 with a 7.23 ERA on the road this season.
Deal of the day: Jurickson Profar, TEX
He's filling in for Rougned Odor (suspended) and Profar's price tag is dirt cheap. In a game with a high over/under (I've seen both 8.5 and 9 projected runs for this contest), Profar is a great way to get exposure to the Rangers lineup without spending a ton of your DFS salary.
Avoid of the day: Justin Upton, DET
He is 2-20 (.100) with 11 strikeouts against Jhoulys Chacin.
Stack of the day: Houston Astros
Even though they travel to an NL park and lose the DH, the 'Stros are still my stack. They'll face a lefty in a very hitter-friendly environment. That makes Jose Altuve, Evan Gattis, George Springer, and even Tyler White as solid plays today.
Jeff Samardzija, SF - He's the most expensive pitcher on the slate but for good reasons: 1) He's allowed only one earned run in four of the past five games, 2) He's struck out at least seven batters in five of the last six outings, 3) He's facing the Braves.
Nate Karns, SEA - (See "5 Things")
Jose Quintana, CWS - The Mets faced a dominant lefty in Clayton Kershaw last night, who racked up 10 Ks. Today, New York faces another southpaw. Quintana has struck out at least five batters in six-straight games.
Ian Kennedy, KC - For those participating in late or "all day" contests, I recommend Mr. Kennedy. He's struck out at least six batters in four of the past five games and the Rays have the fourth-most strikeouts this season (453 Ks).
Evan Gattis, HOU - He has a .263 ISO against southpaws in 2016.
Brian McCann, NYY - He has a .190 ISO against righties this season.
Chris Herrmann, ARI - He has a .364 ISO against righties.
Yan Gomes, CLE - He has a .231 ISO against lefties this year.
Joey Votto, CIN - He has a .203 ISO against righties this year.
Tyler White, HOU - He has a .300 ISO against lefties this season.
Jose Altuve, HOU - He has a .237 ISO against left-handed pitchers this year.
Jurickson Profar, TEX - "Deal of the day"
Josh Donaldson, TOR - He has a .267 ISO against righties this year.
Nolan Arenado, COL - He has a .243 ISO against righties this season.
Jung Ho Kang, PIT - It's only 18 ABs, but Kang has a .667 ISO against lefties, thus far.
Jake Lamb, ARI - He has a .256 ISO against righties.
Trevor Story, COL - He has a .296 ISO against righties.
Starlin Castro, NYY - (See "5 Things")
Marcus Semien, OAK - He has a .200 ISO against righties.
Miguel Sano, MIN - "Must-start of the day"
Marcell Ozuna, MIA - He has a .444 ISO against lefties this season.
Adam Duvall, CIN - He has a .345 ISO against right-handed pitchers.
Giancarlo Stanton, MIA - He has a .333 ISO against left-handed pitchers this year.
Yoenis Cespedes, NYM - (See "5 Things")
Carlos Beltran, NYY - He has a .307 ISO against righties this season.
Gregory Polanco, PIT - He has a .300 ISO against southpaws this year.
Jose Bautista, TOR - He has a .267 ISO this year against right-handed pitchers.
Jay Bruce, CIN - He has a .256 ISO against righties this year.
Andrew McCutchen, PIT - He has a .250 ISO this year against righties.Tweets from https://twitter.com/FantasyOnFOX/lists/fox-sports-fantasy