Also, please scroll to the bottom of this article to see the latest tweets from Ryan Fowler (@FOXSportsFowler), D.J. Foster (@FOXSportsFoster), Adam Meyer (@FOXSportsMeyer) and me (@jhalpin37). That way, if information surfaces for any last minute changes, you can see our thoughts instantly.
Let's get to today's interesting facts, using DraftKings prices. We'll cover the night slate of games.
More from FoxSports
5 Things to Watch:
1. Aaron Sanchez ($6,400) and the Jays are the co-biggest favorites at -175, but the projected run total in that game is nine. Jose Fernandez ($11,200) is also -175, but with a projected total of 7.5.
Mike Leake is next at -165/7.5, but his salary is a much-friendlier $7,400. His ERA is 5.83, though.
2. Yo, BvPers: Adam Jones ($4,000) has four home runs and a .607 SLG in 61 at bats vs. CC Sabathia ... Blue Jays 1B Justin Smoak ($3,000) is 7-for-16 with two homers vs. Colby Lewis ... Jose Bautista ($4,500) has four hits, NINE walks and two home runs in 21 plate appearances vs. Lewis. Yeah, yeah - walks won't help you too much. Maybe Lewis is just terrified of pitching to Bautista?
3. Speaking of Lewis, he's allowed seven home runs in 31 innings, and makes the Blue Jays a stacking candidate. But aren't they always? Pivot possibilities include White Sox vs. Clay Buchholz, or Orioles vs. CC Sabathia. We mentioned Jones above, and you should strongly consider OF Mark Trumbo ($4,300), who has 52 home runs in 783 career at bats (.354 wOBA, .521 SLG) vs. LHP.
4. Astros 2B Jose Altuve ($4,800) leads all MLB hitters this season with 12 DK points per game. Altuve has a home date tonight with the homer-prone Phil Hughes.
5. Bargain hunters: Marlins 2B/3B Derek Dietrich ($3,200) mashes RHP, and faces Rubby De La Rosa, who can't get LHB out ... Twins OF Danny Santana is still batting leadoff, and he's only $2,300 ... Rays 1B Steve Pearce ($3,100, .357 career wOBA vs. LHP) has a nice matchup with Alex Wood. Pearce batted cleanup and homered on Tuesday ... This isn't technically a BvP note, but we feel the need to remind you that Evan Longoria ($4,400) is one of the best lefty mashers around, with a .387 career wOBA against them.
D.J. Foster will post his Must-Start of the Day, Deal of the Day, Avoid of the Day, Stack of the Day and more later today!