Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Sunday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EST:
- GREEN BAY, Wis. - The last game of the NFL regular season will decide the NFC North title when the Minnesota Vikings play the Packers. Both teams are 10-5 and in the playoffs. Game starts 8:30 p.m.
- Final playoff berths and seedings are determined, with wild-card matchups that could include Seattle at Green Bay and the New York Jets at Cincinnati.
More from FoxSports
- KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Chiefs go for their franchise-record 10th straight win, and perhaps an AFC West title depending on what happens with Denver in its game against San Diego. Game starts 4:25 p.m.
- ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Having won five straight, the New York Jets (10-5) can clinch their first playoff berth since 2010 by beating former coach Rex Ryan and the Buffalo Bills. Game starts 1 p.m.
- HOUSTON - J.J. Watt and the Texans (8-7) are on the verge of clinching their first AFC South title and playoff berth since 2012 when they host the Jacksonville Jaguars (5-10). Game starts 1 p.m.
- CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Panthers (14-1) look to bounce back from their first loss and clinch home field throughout the NFC playoffs by defeating Tampa Bay (6-9). Game starts 4:25 p.m.
- MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. - The New England Patriots (12-3) can clinch the No. 1 seed in the AFC for the fourth time in six years if they beat a Miami Dolphins team that is 5-10. Game starts 1 p.m.
- CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson's offensive line has met every challenge this season. The biggest test - Alabama's aggressive, active defensive line - awaits in the Jan. 11 national championship game.
- LAWRENCE, Kan. - With Michigan State likely to lose its top ranking following its loss to Iowa, it could be No. 1 vs. No. 2 when Kansas hosts Oklahoma on Monday night.
- In Sunday's only college basketball game involving two ranked teams, the No. 4 Baylor women are home against No. 18 Oklahoma. Game starts 4:30 p.m.