This was shake-up Saturday in college football with a new running back jumping to the front of the Heisman race as a bunch of unbeatens went down hard.
1. Derrick Henry, Alabama RB: The 242-pound junior upstaged Leonard Fournette as the Tide throttled LSU. Henry has now run for 689 yards and seven TDs in Bama's last three games. Then again, he doesn't have to run against the Tide D.
More from FoxSports
2. Corey Coleman, Baylor WR: The most dynamic player in college football, Coleman has been unstoppable this season and already has 20 TD catches and leading the nation with 18 plays of 30 yards or longer.
3. Christian McCaffrey, Stanford RB/KR: The best all-around RB in college football struck again, against undermanned Colorado. McCaffrey ran for 147 yards and also threw a 28-yard TD pass.
4. Deshaun Watson, Clemson QB: He ran and passed for over 400 yards in the 23-13 win over a fast FSU defense. On the season Watson has sparked the No. 1 team by completing over 70 percent of his passes. He's also averaging 100 yards rushing in the Tigers' two wins over Top 15 opponents.
5. Leonard Fournette, LSU RB: He has been fantastic all season, but he never could get anything going against 'Bama, managing just 31 yards on 19 carries. It's the first time all season he's been held under 150 yards rushing.
Bruce Feldman is a senior college football reporter and columnist for FOXSports.com and FS1. He is also a New York Times best-selling author. His new book, "The QB: The Making of Modern Quarterbacks," came out in October 2014. Follow him on Twitter @BruceFeldmanCFB and Facebook.