Not much movement this week, though Stanford star Christian McCaffrey had yet another huge game to move into my top three. And I do have one newcomer now that I had to bounce Florida State RB Dalvin Cook.
1. LSU RB Leonard Fournette. Western Kentucky held Fournette to a season-low rushing total -- and he still gained 150 yards. He's eclipsed 1,350 yards in just seven games and is averaging 8.0 yards per carry.
More from FoxSports
2. TCU QB Trevone Boykin. TCU did not play this week, but through seven games Boykin has notched 2,979 total yards and 30 touchdowns while throwing just five interceptions.
3. Stanford RB Christian McCaffrey. Against Washington, the nation's all-purpose leader hit the 300-yard mark for the second straight game. He ran 23 times for 109 yards, caught five passes for 112 and scored twice.
4. Baylor WR Corey Coleman. The nation's receiving leader had his quietest game of the season against Iowa State -- and still caught six passes for 85 yards and two touchdowns. He now has 18 TDs in seven games.
5. Memphis QB Paxton Lynch. The nation's fifth-rated passer entering Saturday is the undisputed key to Memphis' 7-0 start. He's completing 71.3 percent of his throws for 2,366 yards, 17 TDs and just one pick.
Stewart Mandel is a senior college sports columnist for FOXSports.com. He covered college football and basketball for 15 years at Sports Illustrated. You can follow him on Twitter @slmandel and Facebook. Send emails and Mailbag questions to Stewart.Mandel@fox.com.