Maybe November will bring more QBs back into the race, but right now it's almost all running backs.
1. Leonard, Fournette, LSU, RB: When 150 rushing yards feels like an off day, you know you're talking about an amazing talent.
More from FoxSports
2. Christian McCaffrey, Stanford, RB/KR: Another week and another huge all-around game for the sophomore. McCaffrey has 669 all-purpose yards in Stanford's last two games.
3. Trevone Boykin, TCU, QB: His team was off, but he's still in the thick of the race. Boykin averages 426 yards of total offense a game.
4. Derrick Henry, Alabama, RB: He's been overshadowed a little by Fournette but had another good game rumbling for 143 yards and two TDs to give him 14 touchdowns for the season.
5. Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State, RB: Dalvin Cook wasn't a huge factor while FSU lost so the Buckeyes star moves past him, going for 142 yards on the ground with another 29 receiving. Elliott's eclipsed the 100-yard mark in every game and has 13 rushing TDs.
Bruce Feldman is a senior college football reporter and columnist for FOXSports.com and FS1. He is also a New York Times best-selling author. His new book, "The QB: The Making of Modern Quarterbacks," came out in October 2014. Follow him on Twitter @BruceFeldmanCFB and Facebook.