LONDON – An item in a July 6 Wimbledon 5 Things story that moved ahead of the men's final incorrectly stated that Novak Djokovic had beaten Roger Federer this year on clay at Monte Carlo. In fact, Federer won that semifinal match.
St. Louis marathon winner stripped of title because she didn't run the race, officials say
Los Angeles Kings' Jarret Stoll arrested on drug charges
Churchill Downs bans selfie sticks for Kentucky Derby
Tillman, Buchholz both hope to bounce back at Fenway
Nats hand ball to Zimmermann
- UFC fighters get into graphic Twitter fight
- Kobe Bryant, out since January, finished third on Lakers in shots attempted
- Sheriff: 'Sociopathic' Hernandez told jail guards jury got it wrong
- Nick Swisher joins Jason Kipnis in talk-show parody sequel
- Cuban: Harden is MVP because Rockets are 'not a very good team'
- Make Money On Sports: Morency’s Plays Of The Day For April 17
- The Official Top 10 Plays Of The NBA Season (And Circus Shots, Too)
- Mike Francesa Prank Called By Artie Lange Soundboard, Again
- FANTASY BASEBALL: How To Find Undervalued Players
- The Pacers Are Openly Ripping A Guy They Owe $15.5 Million Next Season