C.J. Wilcox overcame a poor shooting night to finish with 17 points, Desmond Simmons drew a crucial charge against Stanford's Chasson Randle with 5.3 seconds remaining, and Washington held on for a 64-60 win over Stanford on Wednesday night, snapping a three-game losing streak.

Wilcox made just 4 of 14 shots, but played all 40 minutes as the Huskies (14-11, 6-6 Pac-12) won for the first time since Jan. 25. Wilcox hit a pair of free throws with 4.1 seconds left for the final margin.

Those free throws came just moments after Simmons stepped in front of Randle and drew the important offensive foul against Randle. Simmons finished with only four points, but had seven rebounds and the biggest defensive play of the game.

Dwight Powell led Stanford (15-8, 6-5) with 18 points and Randle added 17, but just four in the second half.

While Wilcox led Washington, the bigger scoring contributions came from Nigel Williams-Goss and Mike Anderson. Williams-Goss finished with 16 points, five rebounds and five assists, playing through a hip injury that was aggravated in the second half. Anderson added 13 points off the bench, his first time in double figures in the previous 13 games, providing a huge boost with Andrew Andrews spending most of the night on the bench.

Randle tied his career high with 33 points in the first meeting against Washington. Randle was 11 of 15 shooting and 10 of 13 at the free-throw line on that night in January when the Cardinal rolled to a 79-67 victory. He appeared headed for a similar night after a strong first half, but was corralled in the final 20 minutes.

Stanford led 46-41 midway through the second half after Josh Huestis scored five straight points.

Williams-Goss returned after missing a few minutes with his sore right hip and the Huskies immediately got consecutive dunks from Shawn Kemp Jr. Three free throws from Anderson and a floater by Williams-Goss pulled the Huskies even at 52-all and Wilcox's free throw with 5:48 left gave the Huskies a one-point lead.

Stanford went back ahead 56-53 and led 58-55 with 3:22 left after Powell rebounded his own miss and scored underneath. Williams-Goss then converted a three-point play, hitting a one-handed baseline runner while being fouled. The free throw pulled the Huskies even at 58-58 with 3:06 left.

Anthony Brown split free throws with 2:50 left, but Simmons knocked down a 17-footer from the baseline for a 60-59 Washington lead with 2:22 left. Powell had a chance to give Stanford the lead but missed a 5-footer with 1:10 left. Wilcox was fouled and hit both free throws with 54 seconds left for a three-point lead.

Randle made just 1 of 2 free throws with 49 seconds left, but Wilcox couldn't get a left-handed runner to fall. Stanford had two chances in the final 20 seconds to pull even. Randle tried to get to the basket quickly after Wilcox's miss, but his shot was off and deflected off Washington, giving Stanford possession with 17 seconds left. Randle eventually drove to the rim, but Simmons slid off his man and was set in position to draw the charge.