Starkville, MS (SportsNetwork.com) - Casey Prather had 16 points and seven rebounds in the third-ranked Florida Gators' 62-51 victory over the Mississippi State Bulldogs on Thursday. Patric Young added 12 points, eight boards and three blocks for the Gators (18-2, 7-0 SEC), who have won 12 in a row since a loss at Connecticut on Dec. 2. Colin Borchert ended with 15 points and seven rebounds for the Bulldogs (13-7, 3-4), who have dropped two straight for the first time this season. Craig Sword and I.J. Ready tallied 12 and 10 points, respectively.
Darryl Dawkins, former basketball player, dead at 58
Vin Scully to return to Dodgers broadcast booth for record 67th year
Tony Stewart claims he didn't see man on track before fatal crash
Rosenthal: Will MLB change playoff format because of NL Central?
Japan beats Mexico, advances to Little League World Series title game
- Michael Vick's first pass as a Steeler is a 63-yard bomb
- US Open: Even No. 2-ranked Simona Halep is rooting for Serena to win
- Jeremy Maclin goes on fantasy football Twitter rant
- Jays' Encarnacion has 3 HRs, 9 RBI; extends hit streak to 24 games
- Crystal Palace stun Chelsea to increase pressure on Mourinho
- HIGHLIGHT REEL: Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez Goes Full Superhuman
- Edwin Encarnacion Was The Best Baseball Player In America This Weekend
- VIDEO: Bayern Munich’s Douglas Costa Pulls Off Perfect Mid-Game Rainbow
- Attention 90’s Kids: MJ’s Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction
- Rutgers Puts A Special Bet on Special Teams