We've seen college football fans dress up their kids as head coaches for Halloween before, such as Baby Mark Mangino , Baby Dana Holgorsen and Toddler Derek Dooley .
So we really shouldn't be surprised that a Texas Tech diehard had their kid dress as Kliff Kingsbury this year.
[ PHOTOS: College football's hottest cheerleaders gallery ]
Rather, it's the crazy attention to detail that really shocked us. Said kid had the shades, headphones, Under Armour turtle neck and clipboard that Kingsbury always has with him on the Red Raider sidelines.
Heck, he even had stubble painted on his face.
If he wants, the kid can even switch shirts and use the costume again next year as actor Ryan Gosling .
Best costume ever. #wreckem pic.twitter.com/KRn5nrucN1 -- Will Q (@bigWillieq) October 27, 2013 Most popular on LostLettermen.com :
• College football player & coach celebrity look-a-likes
• GALLERY: Grading college football's new 2013 uniforms
• VIDEOS: Top 10 biggest hits in college football history
• College football's funniest names ever ft. Jim Bob Cooter
• PHOTOS: College football Top 20 best helmets
• NFL draft's top 50 busts: Where are they now?
The original article can be found at FOXSports.com: Kid has Kingsbury Halloween costume.