Published October 22, 2013
If you were looking for proof that Grambling State football team's recent rebellion against the school administration was on legitimate grounds, The Gramblinite - "A consistent, proven, award-winning news outlet for Grambling State University and the town of Grambling, La." - has provided disconcerting photographic evidence of such.
[ PHOTOS: College football's hottest cheerleaders gallery ]
Here are the photos that the outlet's Twitter feed recently posted:
Mold and Mildew in the Football Facility
Age-Worn Weight Belts
Collapsed Roof and Exposed Pipes Missing Weight Room Floor Mats
Decaying Weight Room Bench
Mildew on Shoulder Pads
Just compounding the problem, the school fired the paper's editor, David Lankster Sr., and placed The Gramblinite's opinions page editor on a two-week suspension.
[ PHOTOS: College football's hottest WAGS of 2013 ]
"[Will] Sutton [Grambling's Director of Public Relations and Communications] was trying to mute our voice because we were tweeting the real news, the truth about what was going on," Lankster told allDigitocracy on Sunday. It's no longer a matter of if heads are going to roll within the Grambling State administration but when .
Most popular on LostLettermen.com :
• GALLERY: Grading college football's new 2013 uniforms
• VIDEOS: Top 10 biggest hits in college football history
• College football's funniest names ever ft. Jim Bob Cooter
• PHOTOS: College football Top 20 best helmets
• NFL draft's top 50 busts: Where are they now?
• College football's Top 20 super fans in America
• PHOTOS: College FB Pro Combat helmet concepts go viral
• Top 25 college football player names of 2013
The original article can be found at FOXSports.com: Photos of Grambling facilities emerge.