Top-ranked Alabama's 48-7 rout of Kentucky on Saturday lacked any captivating moments save for one under-the-radar detail: The Playboy Bunny bicep tattoo of one of the game's officials.
[Related: PHOTOS: College football's hottest cheerleaders gallery ]
As SB Nation Patrick Vint writes, "It is a helpful reminder that even the most respected among us, the arbiters of our sporting contests, were once young enough to think that a Playboy bunny tattoo is cool."
If you ever need to tell your child they will regret getting a tattoo when they get older, just use this picture. Maybe it's just us, but that Wildcats coach appears to be staring at said tattoo as if to say, "We're being officiated by this guy?"
Most popular on LostLettermen.com :
- College football's funniest names ever ft. Jim Bob Cooter
- PHOTOS: College football's hottest WAGS of 2013
- GALLERY: Grading college football's new 2013 uniforms
- PHOTOS: College football Top 20 best helmets
- NFL draft's top 50 busts: Where are they now?
- College football's Top 20 super fans in America
- PHOTOS: College FB Pro Combat helmet concepts go viral
- Top 25 college football player names of 2013