Sydney, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Hyun-Jin Ryu tossed five scoreless innings and the Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the Arizona Diamondbacks, 7-5, to sweep the two-game season-opening series in Australia. Ryu (1-0) allowed just two hits and a walk while fanning five for the Dodgers, who beat Arizona 3-1 on Saturday. Yasiel Puig went 3-for-5 with two RBI and a run scored, while Dee Gordon had three hits, scored a pair of runs and drove in one in the triumph. Trevor Cahill (0-1) surrendered five runs on eight hits and four walks over four frames for Arizona, which took 10 of its 19 matchups with the Dodgers a year ago.
- PGA of America Impeaching Ted Bishop for 'Lil Girl' Quip Is Miniature Golf
- Royals Beat Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series Lead
- Panty Raid! Feds Bust Shop for Peddling Royal Blue 'KC' Underwear
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Jumbotron Operator
- Broncos Player Allegedly Eats Food off Bar Patron's Plate, Head-Butts Cabbie, Hides in Mulch