Sydney, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Hyun-Jin Ryu tossed five scoreless innings and the Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the Arizona Diamondbacks, 7-5, to sweep the two-game season-opening series in Australia. Ryu (1-0) allowed just two hits and a walk while fanning five for the Dodgers, who beat Arizona 3-1 on Saturday. Yasiel Puig went 3-for-5 with two RBI and a run scored, while Dee Gordon had three hits, scored a pair of runs and drove in one in the triumph. Trevor Cahill (0-1) surrendered five runs on eight hits and four walks over four frames for Arizona, which took 10 of its 19 matchups with the Dodgers a year ago.
Missouri high school to start freshman girl at quarterback
Brazilian refs sending message to players: Stop the whining!
England wakes to more heartbreak for national soccer team
Column: Time for golf powers to stand up to Donald Trump
NASCAR's Dale Earnhardt Jr. backs ban on Confederate flag
- Finding the best destinations for Johnny Cueto
- Bubba Watson to paint over Confederate flag on General Lee
- Report: Prosecutors don't charge Diddy with felony assault, battery
- Holes-in-one net fans in Greenbrier Classic gallery $192,400
- FS1 exclusive: Pete Rose's first comments since recent gambling report
- Make Money On Sports: Morency’s Plays Of The Day For July 2
- Bryce Harper Thinks Robinson Cano Is Sexy
- Fantasy Football: 2015 TE Rankings, ADP & Sleepers
- LaMarcus Aldridge Is Giving The Lakers Another Chance To Win His Heart; Heat, Suns Fully In Mix Too
- Dustin Brown’s Glorious Dreads Have Already Won Wimbledon