Sydney, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Hyun-Jin Ryu tossed five scoreless innings and the Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the Arizona Diamondbacks, 7-5, to sweep the two-game season-opening series in Australia. Ryu (1-0) allowed just two hits and a walk while fanning five for the Dodgers, who beat Arizona 3-1 on Saturday. Yasiel Puig went 3-for-5 with two RBI and a run scored, while Dee Gordon had three hits, scored a pair of runs and drove in one in the triumph. Trevor Cahill (0-1) surrendered five runs on eight hits and four walks over four frames for Arizona, which took 10 of its 19 matchups with the Dodgers a year ago.
'No drone zone': FAA reminds Super Bowl fans to leave drones at home
Patriots locker room attendant reportedly focus of 'Deflate-gate' investigation
US fades in 3-2 loss at Chile, extends winless streak to 5
Spieth ready for big show _ Phoenix and Tiger
Vikings' first draft pick Mason dies
- Beast Mode set for 'Mortal Kombat' battle vs. Gronk on 'Conan'
- Arizona resident transforms home, yard in Seahawks colors
- Warner still wonders if Patriots cheated Rams out of Super Bowl XXXVI
- J.R. Smith says Cleveland is good for him because there's nothing to do there
- D-League teammates Kalin Lucas, Jarnell Stokes ejected after fight