Sydney, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Hyun-Jin Ryu tossed five scoreless innings and the Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the Arizona Diamondbacks, 7-5, to sweep the two-game season-opening series in Australia. Ryu (1-0) allowed just two hits and a walk while fanning five for the Dodgers, who beat Arizona 3-1 on Saturday. Yasiel Puig went 3-for-5 with two RBI and a run scored, while Dee Gordon had three hits, scored a pair of runs and drove in one in the triumph. Trevor Cahill (0-1) surrendered five runs on eight hits and four walks over four frames for Arizona, which took 10 of its 19 matchups with the Dodgers a year ago.
- MMA Fighter Loses By Knocking Himself Out
- FS1’s Katie Nolan ‘Would Enjoy Seeing Dan Bernstein’s Tiny Dick’
- Look At How Much Money The Steinbrenners’ Have Made Off Their Yankees Investment
- Mitt Romney Training For Holyfield Fight By Getting Beaten Up By A Baby
- Hold The Burgers: Ottawa Senators Want Fans To Stop Throwing Hamburgers Onto Ice