Published August 25, 2013
It's nice to see that Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini isn't above laughing at his own infamous temper.
Pelini did so last week when he pulled a prank for the ages on his Cornhusker players.
During a team meeting, Pelini had a cell phone go off in the bag of defensive tackle Thad Randle - who was in on the joke. Pelini has a strict "no cell phone" policy in team meetings and pretended to blow a gasket after the phone rang, leaving the room to get a hammer and then coming back to smash the phone.
[ PHOTOS: College football's hottest cheerleaders gallery ]
Randle then walked out of the meeting and had Pelini follow him out of the room, followed by loud noises in the hallway that sounded like the two were exchanging blows.
The players appear absolutely stunned until the words "GOT YA" appear on the overhead projector and Pelini comes back in the room and says, "Thanks for coming to my aid."
Most read on LostLettermen.com :
- GALLERY: Grading college football's new 2013 uniforms
- PHOTO: Ripped Georgia woman's cheerleader turning heads
- GALLERY: WAGS of college football players
- NFL draft's top 50 busts: Where are they now?
- PHOTO: Bret Bielema's wife wows in Las Vegas bikini