Phil Mickelson won the British Open with a spectacular finish. Mickelson shot a 5-under 66 Sunday to match the best round of the tournament and win his first claret jug. The celebration began while there were still four groups on the course. Lefty birdied four of the last six holes, capped by a 10-footer at the tough 18th to claim his fifth major title. Here are some of the best photos from the tournament.
- The NFL Can’t Ignore Dominic Raiola’s Bullshit Any Longer
- Chess More Interesting Than You Thought: Champion Threatens Ex-Lover From Jail
- Time For Another Edition Of Marshawn Lynch Interview Theater
- Pistons Say Screw It, Cut Josh Smith
- Gregg Williams-Led Defense Puts Multiple Cheap Shots On Odell Beckham Jr.