Honolulu, HI – Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Matt Ryan threw the deciding touchdown pass to Jimmy Graham late in the fourth quarter as Team Irvin edged Team Carter 32-28 in the 45th edition of the Pro Bowl. The all-star event utilized an "unconferenced format" for the second straight year, with Hall-of-Fame receivers Cris Carter and Michael Irvin shaping the rosters as alumni captains. Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford got most of the work for Team Irvin, throwing for 316 yards and two touchdowns, including one of two caught by Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders. Andrew Luck, the first overall pick in the skill-position portion of the draft, threw a pair of first-quarter touchdown passes for Team Carter, and Drew Brees also tossed two scores in a losing effort.
Owner of Triple Crown hopeful American Pharoah named in gambling suit
NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: No points, just a lot of cash
This Week in Auto Racing May 23 - 24
Arkansas golfers charged with felony video voyeurism
Montreal Alouettes sign openly gay defensive end Michael Sam
- Remember Batkid? He's back on the big screen in this summer
- Roddick & Reiter Podcast: Criticizing Stephen Curry? Really?
- Would Kyle Busch stop son from dating Keselowski's daughter?
- Johnson 'shocked' to learn there was issue with All-Star car
- Danica Patrick, Jamie Little have special connection to Indy 500
- Just Because Michael Sam Is Going To The CFL Doesn’t Mean His NFL Dream Is Over
- Stephen A. Smith Defends Isiah Thomas’ History Of Sexual Harrasment So Isiah Thomas Doesn’t Have To
- Why Brian Windhorst’s Issue With Kids At Press Conferences Is Wrong
- Polls Say Tom Brady Is As Likable As Bill O’Reilly, 50 Cent Or Dane Cook
- Buster Olney: Let Pitchers Use A League-Approved Substance On Mound