Honolulu, HI – Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Matt Ryan threw the deciding touchdown pass to Jimmy Graham late in the fourth quarter as Team Irvin edged Team Carter 32-28 in the 45th edition of the Pro Bowl. The all-star event utilized an "unconferenced format" for the second straight year, with Hall-of-Fame receivers Cris Carter and Michael Irvin shaping the rosters as alumni captains. Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford got most of the work for Team Irvin, throwing for 316 yards and two touchdowns, including one of two caught by Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders. Andrew Luck, the first overall pick in the skill-position portion of the draft, threw a pair of first-quarter touchdown passes for Team Carter, and Drew Brees also tossed two scores in a losing effort.
Quiz: Can you answer these 11 questions every MLB fan should know?
Ronda Rousey to Bethe Correia after 34 second KO: 'Don't cry'
Kansas bat boy, 9, dies after being struck in head by practice swing
UFC 190 Results: Ronda Rousey face plants Bethe Correia with 34 second knockout
Iron Sheik didn't take news of Hulk Hogan scandal well
- Drake unveils new Raptors uniforms during Toronto concert
- Eagles lose LB Long to preseason ACL tear for second straight season
- Real-life 'Crash Davis' — Hessman sets minor-league HR record
- Braves tie it in 9th, beat Giants on Garcia's walk-off HR in 12th
- Ramirez goes all Superman in effort to tie Rays in 9th ... here's how he did
- Adrian Beltre’s Rare Yet Lame Achievement Of Three Career Cycles
- David Price Dominant In Debut For Blue Jays, Yankees Should Watch Out
- VIDEO: WWE Honors “Rowdy” Roddy Piper With Tearjerking Tribute
- Apparently Beanie Babies Are Still A Thing, And They’ve Made A Cecil The Lion Version
- Eagles’ DE Brandon Graham: ‘Tim Tebow Will Shock A Lot Of People Because He’s Going To Make The Team’