Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Matt Ryan threw the deciding touchdown pass to Jimmy Graham late in the fourth quarter as Team Irvin edged Team Carter 32-28 in the 45th edition of the Pro Bowl. The all-star event utilized an "unconferenced format" for the second straight year, with Hall-of-Fame receivers Cris Carter and Michael Irvin shaping the rosters as alumni captains. Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford got most of the work for Team Irvin, throwing for 316 yards and two touchdowns, including one of two caught by Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders. Andrew Luck, the first overall pick in the skill-position portion of the draft, threw a pair of first-quarter touchdown passes for Team Carter, and Drew Brees also tossed two scores in a losing effort.
Joe Gibbs on son: most courageous person I've been around
NCAA Tournament: No. 1 Kentucky narrowly defeats Notre Dame, stays perfect
Wisconsin heads to NCAA Final Four after 85-78 win over Arizona
NASCAR topic: Cheating with tire pressure, or just hot air?
Australia beats New Zealand to win its 5th Cricket World Cup title
- Dekker's 3, Elite Eight game all the rage, earns QB Rodgers' praise
- That's going to hurt: NHL linesman takes stick to mouth
- Seahawks QB Wilson homers taking batting practice with Rangers
- Barkley, Miller condemn Indiana religious freedom bill
- How far can $325M man carry Miami? Beware, Stanton has help
- Australia’s World Cup Cricket Title Results In Most Adorable Photo Ever
- The Best Game Of The Year Ended in The Most Anti-Climactic Way
- Notre Dame Slams A Pair Of Huge Dunks To Take The Lead — Ashley Judd, John Calipari Aren’t Pleased
- How Hated Is Australia In Tonight’s Cricket World Cup Final? Think NY Yankees Times Duke Basketball
- Who Is Sam Dekker? Meet The March Madness Enigma