Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Matt Ryan threw the deciding touchdown pass to Jimmy Graham late in the fourth quarter as Team Irvin edged Team Carter 32-28 in the 45th edition of the Pro Bowl. The all-star event utilized an "unconferenced format" for the second straight year, with Hall-of-Fame receivers Cris Carter and Michael Irvin shaping the rosters as alumni captains. Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford got most of the work for Team Irvin, throwing for 316 yards and two touchdowns, including one of two caught by Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders. Andrew Luck, the first overall pick in the skill-position portion of the draft, threw a pair of first-quarter touchdown passes for Team Carter, and Drew Brees also tossed two scores in a losing effort.
Albuquerque police seek UFC champion Jon Jones in hit-and-run
Angels send Hamilton to Rangers
A new format, more golf for all at Match Play
Column: Busch's victory shows attempt to change as a person
St. Louis marathon winner stripped of title because she didn't run the race, officials say
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on RIR contact with Tony Stewart: 'He hit me'
- Danica's day: Patrick spends much of it trying to stay out of trouble
- Foreman ranks Mayweather-Pacquiao among top three fights of all time
- Rangers' Beltre sends Angels' Richards invoice for three broken bats
- Meal time: Bucks mascot devours fan in funny stunt