Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Matt Ryan threw the deciding touchdown pass to Jimmy Graham late in the fourth quarter as Team Irvin edged Team Carter 32-28 in the 45th edition of the Pro Bowl. The all-star event utilized an "unconferenced format" for the second straight year, with Hall-of-Fame receivers Cris Carter and Michael Irvin shaping the rosters as alumni captains. Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford got most of the work for Team Irvin, throwing for 316 yards and two touchdowns, including one of two caught by Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders. Andrew Luck, the first overall pick in the skill-position portion of the draft, threw a pair of first-quarter touchdown passes for Team Carter, and Drew Brees also tossed two scores in a losing effort.
NHL player traded clsoer to home after daughter's letter goes viral
Curt Schilling exposes Twitter trolls after receiving vulgar messages about his daughter
Harrington survives a splash and ends a long drought
Olsen's claims about Woods refuted, retracted
National Hockey League Game Capsules
- Girls hoops team banned from playoffs after Think Pink gesture
- WR Johnson to be traded or cut, thanks Houston fans on Instagram
- No more excuses: NASCAR needs SAFER barriers around all of its tracks
- 17 reasons pro athletes have it better than you
- Ndamukong Suh's steep price too much for Detroit Lions -- and now he's as good as gone
- We Now Know The Official Penalty For Kicking LeBron In The Nuts: One Game Suspension
- Hawks To Unveil Dominique Wilkins Statue On Thursday: Many Have A Problem With This
- What Do You Do With A Team Like The Denver Nuggets?
- In Which Curt Schilling Tracks Down And Destroys Twitter Trolls Who Were Attacking His Daughter
- You Happy Now, Cleveland? Brian Hoyer ‘Not Expected To Re-Sign’ With Browns