Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Wednesday:
1. GOLD FOR CERTAIN: The Americans are guaranteed first place in women's beach volleyball, with Walsh Jennings and Misty May-Treanor playing compatriots April Ross and Jennifer Kessy.
2. LONG JUMP: American Brittney Reese is a strong gold medal chance.
3. TABLE TENNIS: China is on the brink of another gold in the men's team table tennis, where they've won every gold on offer so far.
4. 200-METER FINAL: In an evening race, Jamaica's Veronica Campbell-Brown will attempt to become the first woman to win the same track and field event at three consecutive Olympics.
5. USAIN BOLT: The fastest man in the Olympics runs in the semifinal of the men's 200 meters, an event he won in Beijing.