ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – In a story May 21 about the Blue Jays-Rays game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Kyle Drabek was the first AL starter to walk at least six batters, have at least three wild pitches and earn the victory since Juan Guzman of Texas on July 15, 1994. Guzman pitched for Toronto.
- Are The Cavs Gaining Pieces For A Kevin Love Deal?
- Could The Entire Clippers Team, Led By Doc Rivers, Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New Giants’ Staffer David Tyree Once Said He’d Trade Super Bowl Title To Block Gay Marriage
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy’s Take On Michael Sam