The Flames got the tie-breaking goal on a power play early in the second period. With Milan Hejduk off for tripping, Tanguay threw a shot to the front of the net. The puck bounced off Glencross and by Varlamov to make it 2-1. It was Glencross' fourth goal.
Jonathan Dwyer, Cardinals' running back, arrested on aggravated assault charges
Ex-gov blasts Roger Goodell for 'lying,' offers to take NFL helm
Panthers remove DE Hardy from active roster
NFL reportedly tells Redskins’ RG3 to remove ‘Know Jesus, Know Peace’ T-shirt
Clemson-Florida State headlines Week 4 in ACC
- Attorney Allred calls for Goodell's resignation, domestic-violence reform
- Hundley returns to practice ... so what's the deal with UCLA's coach?
- Week 3 injury update: Could back keep Romo on sideline in St. Louis?
- Competitive eating champ Kobayashi takes on hamster in hot dog contest; cuteness wins
- FSU fans lash out at Jameis Winston 'snitches,' totally miss the point
- The Loudmouth and the Quiet Man: Norman Stone's Journey from Barroom to Boxing Ring
- Vikings Owners, GM, Coach Speak at Damage-Control Presser
- Grand Jury to Weigh Charges in Tony Stewart Accident
- FSU Benches Jameis Winston for 1st Half of Clemson Game
- Joe Girardi after Derek Jeter Beaning: 'We Are Not Pincushions'