The Flames got the tie-breaking goal on a power play early in the second period. With Milan Hejduk off for tripping, Tanguay threw a shot to the front of the net. The puck bounced off Glencross and by Varlamov to make it 2-1. It was Glencross' fourth goal.
Brady beats NFL: Federal judge tosses 4-game suspension in 'Deflategate'
Darryl Dawkins, former basketball player, dead at 58
Ohio State star quarterback taken to hospital for headache
Former LSU hopeful ready to step up for Saints
Bochy: 'This is the last thing we wanted to happen'
- John Daly keeps on puffing out amazing quotes
- Fan writes ridiculous letter to Broncos' Mathis about wearing hat backwards
- Wake-up home run: Davis' winning blast jars sleeping fan in Camden
- James Madison to wear decals on helmets honoring slain reporters
- Nats' Harper exits with tight glutes; Strasburg scratched for Friday
- BREAKING: Ruling Reached In Tom Brady Suspension Appeal
- Journalism World Forms Like Voltron, Tweets Defense Of ESPN Reporter Who Was Accused Of Trading Scoops For Sex
- Deutsche Bank Picks: Betting Guide & One and Dones
- Poor Schmuck Tries To Rob Female MMA Fighter, Gets Worked, Humiliated
- They’re Still Hauling Tons Of Dead Fish From Polluted Rio Olympic Lake