Edwards, a third-round draft pick in 2007 out of Stanford, opened the 2010 season as Buffalo's starter but was benched and released after two games. The Jaguars claimed him off waivers in late September. The 27-year-old Edwards has passed for 6,019 yards and 26 touchdowns in his career while throwing 30 interceptions and getting sacked 69 times.
NCAA Tournament: No. 1 Kentucky narrowly defeats Notre Dame, stays perfect
NASCAR topic: Cheating with tire pressure, or just hot air?
Wisconsin heads to NCAA Final Four after 85-78 win over Arizona
NCAA Tournament: Elite Eight field finalized
Courtney Force tops Funny Car qualifying
- The Best Game Of The Year Ended in The Most Anti-Climactic Way
- Notre Dame Slams A Pair Of Huge Dunks To Take The Lead — Ashley Judd, John Calipari Aren’t Pleased
- How Hated Is Australia In Tonight’s Cricket World Cup Final? Think NY Yankees Times Duke Basketball
- Who Is Sam Dekker? Meet The March Madness Enigma
- Move Over Doug Gottlieb: No One Likes Reggie Miller