ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) - The Anaheim Ducks have agreed to a three-year contract with center Andrew Cogliano, avoiding arbitration with their offseason acquisition.
The Ducks announced the deal Tuesday.
Anaheim acquired Cogliano from Edmonton last week for a second-round draft choice in 2013.
The speedy forward had 11 goals and 24 assists while playing in all 82 games for the Oilers last season. The former University of Michigan player didn't miss a game in his first four NHL seasons with Edmonton, scoring 146 points.
- Related Links
- Rookie Tyler Ennis comes up big for Sabres
- Halak anything but shaky in must-win game
- Keith: 'I just wanted to play in the NHL'
- Hornqvist latest key Pred to get hurt in playoffs
- Laperriere willing to trade pain for victory