DENVER - The Colorado Avalanche have signed forwards T.J. Galiardi and Patrick Rissmiller to one-year contracts.
Financial terms of the deal, announced Tuesday, weren't revealed.
The 23-year-old Galiardi played only 35 games last season because of wrist and forearm injuries. He finished with seven goals and eight assists. The Avalanche selected Galiardi in the second round of the 2007 draft.
Rissmiller, 32, played for five teams last season, including the Lake Erie of the American Hockey League. He was originally signed by the San Jose Sharks in June 2003 and has played in 192 NHL games.
- Related Links
- Rookie Tyler Ennis comes up big for Sabres
- Halak anything but shaky in must-win game
- Keith: 'I just wanted to play in the NHL'
- Hornqvist latest key Pred to get hurt in playoffs
- Laperriere willing to trade pain for victory